Today we have a little bit of everything from improving your website to what you should do if your book is stolen, ending with a funny post from author and dad Chuck Wendig
~ * ~
- 7 ways to improve your author website from Novel Publicity. Did you know that Google gives priority in search engines for websites that are mobile friendly?
- Birth of a Book: The Idea Stage: Brainstorming the Idea from Fiction University. Good help if you are like me and need to focus on one story and not the ten floating around in your head.
- The Art and Craft of Developing Characters from Writers In The Storm. How to get inside your characters heads!
- Opinion: Why Sometimes It’s Good to Be an Irregular Writer from Self Publishing Advice Center. Binge writing! They are singing my song!
- How To Create A Visual Brand As An Author from Standout Books. “If you don’t show your readers who you are, they will invent a persona for you.”
- Coming up with a Plot (from scratch) from September C. Fawkes. Inspiration hits, then what? (Doesn’t she have the coolest name!)
- 4 Ways To Unlock Your Potential As A Writer from BooksGoSocial. Power your passion!
- How to Boost Your Self-Editing Superpowers: The Four Perspectives from Writers Helping Writers. Superhero skills!
Help! Someone else is selling my book! from Indies Unlimited. Beware of pirates!
And, Scene: Some Thoughts On Writing A Scene from terribleminds. Ending on a good but funny post.