NUMENON (Book 1 of the Bloodsong Series) is an astonishing spiritual adventure. Critically acclaimed and beloved by readers, Numenon has now won FOUR NATIONAL AWARDS. (You can read about them below.)
ISN’T IT TIME THAT YOU READ NUMENON?
- If you have an Amazon Kindle, you can buy it for only .99 cents. (What a deal!)
- You can buy it as a paperback on Amazon, or as a 1st edition hardback. (Check those Amazon Reviews!)
You can also buy Numenon directly from Sandy Nathan’s website, and get great deals:
- The first edition, hardback Numenon is $18.95 on Sandy’s Web site. Your book will be signed by Sandy Nathan and can be inscribed any way you like. (Add a note on your Paypal or Google checkout indicating the inscription you’d like.)
- You can buy both of Sandy’s books for $29.95 with free shipping! These also will be signed by the author and inscribed to you or the recipient of the book.
- Remember: No shipping for purchases of two or more books from Vilasa Press. Contact Barry at Vilasa Press for details. firstname.lastname@example.org
A message from Sandy Nathan:
“I’ve been thrilled and shocked and grateful this spring as the book contests announced their winners. Numenon won two more national awards in prestigious contests. All the information about Numenon’s wins is below. I’d like to invite you to read my book. I spent years writing it and fine-tuning it until it said what it was supposed to say. More years getting it published. Now you can reap the fruit of my work and read my book at your leisure.
“I’m hard at work rewriting, re-visioning, Mogollon, Numenon’s sequel. I think you’ll agree that the promise of Numenon is more than delivered in its sequel.
“I appreciate all of you who have purchased Numenon and given me such wonderful reviews. Please let your friends know about Numenon if you’re so moved. We authors need a boost, too!
“All the best on your journey,
NUMENON’S BOOK CONTEST WINS:
In May 2009, Numenon won the 2009 SILVER NAUTILUS AWARD for INDIGENOUS/MULTICULTURAL FICTION. The Nautilus Award was established to “change the world one book at a time.” It is devoted to “Recognizing Books and Audio Books that Promote Spiritual Growth, Conscious Living, and Positive Social Change and stimulate the ‘imagination’ and inspire the reader to ‘new possibilities’ for a better world.” Previous Nautilus winners include: Deepak Chopra, M.D., Thich Nnat Hanh, Jean Houston, PhD., Eckhart Tolle, His Holiness the Dalai Lama, Andrew Weil, M.D.
(The bestselling book, The Shack, was also a 2009 Silver Nautilus Award winner.)
NUMENON has just received a Silver Medal in the 2009 IPPY Awards, claiming its fourth national award. The “IPPY” Award is one of the oldest and largest book contests for independent presses. This year’s awards attracted 4,090 entries from throughout the U.S. and Canada, plus most English-speaking countries worldwide. Medal-winning books came from 44 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia, eight Canadian provinces, and six countries overseas.
Book contest judges noticed Numenon before it was published. As an Advance Reading Copy (ARC or galley), Numenon WON in two contests:
THE BEST BOOKS OF 2007 AWARD in VISIONARY FICTION, USA Book News. The Best Book Award is a large, prestigious contest entered by the major publishers as well as independent presses.
THE 2007 NATIONAL INDIE EXCELLENCE AWARD in RELIGIOUS FICTION. The Indie Excellence contest stresses true excellence produced by independent presses.